[Ponte Alto] On behalf of the autocrat, I seek "Roadies" for Kingdom Crusades

Ryan Snead ryansnead at cox.net
Sun Sep 26 12:26:34 PDT 2004

Atlantia is once more getting on a war footing. In two weeks time, our army
will meet the East Kingdom in battle. Atlantia is in charge of organizing
the War this year, so it is right that we should show our organization as
well as our might with pennons and banners flying, tents glistening in the
morning dew, and all the preparations made so that Saturday's battles can
go off without delay. Master Nikolai (the autocrat) has asked for
volunteers to help with setup on Friday and takedown on Sunday.

Setup will take place starting at Noon on Friday. If you have Friday off
and are inclined to beat the rush to Crusades, I ask that you contact me
off-list to let me know you'll be available. Setup will primarily involve
setting up pavillions and day shades for the Royals, MoLs, Waterbearers,
etc

Takedown will take place on Sunday, starting around 10:30am. Takedown will
include bringing down pavillions, sweeping cabins and general help picking
up the site. If you can be there for this, let me know about that as well.

In faith I remain,

Kurios Iustinos Ancyrenos
ryansnead at cox.net