[Ponte Alto] MD Ren Faire tickets for Sale

Steve Sheets magesteve at mac.com
Sun Sep 26 08:18:44 PDT 2004

I have 4 Maryland Renassance Faire tickets for sale, willing to sell
them for $4 off normal price.

Some days, ones brain seems disconnected. We got these tickers before
going to Ren Faire last Sat. Sat morning, we are all dressed and ready
to go, and can not find the stupid things (spent hour searching the
house). So we had to purchase new tickets at the door. When I got home
last night, and started looking for them, they were found within
minutes...

So, I have 4 unused ticket. They normally go for $17 (16-adult) and $8
(7-15). For our stupidity, willing to sell them at $4 off that ($13 &
$4).

Just drop me a note...

thanks,

Steve Sheets