[Ponte Alto] Chronicler job

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 09:00:35 PDT 2004

Greetings to the Barony at Large (and small) ;),

The job of Chroincler is now open.  Unless Mistress Ann would like it back again. :) But that is doubtless since she was solisiting for this office three months ago.  Keeping that in mind, if you are interested in taking notes at Barony meetings, and publishing and online and hard copy (5 prints) of your local groups newsletter please E- your Seneschal at mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com ASAP.  I do not want to have to be Chronicler too.  So please put me out of my misery and apply now. You don't want to see me beg. It could get ugly. :)

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
Seneschal, Ponte Alto

Angel Ludwig <angel_ludwig at yahoo.com> wrote:
hey pontoons,

I am sorry, but I have to bow out of the chronicler position.

I have had a few too many life things happen in the last few months to be able to keep up with
everything and this is one of the things that is slipping. I would be willing to fill-in or help
out on a case-by-case, but I just can't keep up with it full time. I've already notified the
Seneschal and turned over my files to her.

Thank you all for the help I've received.

Angel