[Ponte Alto] Re: Ponte-Alto Digest - Moving...

KingsmanMastiffs at aol.com KingsmanMastiffs at aol.com
Tue Nov 2 09:20:11 PST 2004

I've only just begun with the group and already I am on the move out to Haymarket.  I was so looking forward to becoming an active member with Ponte Alto.

I attended a Newcomer's meeting last month.  What great hosts and guest that were there!!  Thank you for all the wonderful information.

I'll be out of the loop for the next two months. :(  But once the new year arrives, I'm hoping to be very active in my new group.

Wish me luck and have fun out there!!!

Kerri Baker
aka Sabina..