[Ponte Alto] Re: Arrow Making - Multi Fletcher

DMC in DC xdmcx at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 15:01:41 PST 2004

On this same note re arrow making... I just wanted to
share this information as well.

I found a JOJAN Standard Multi Fletcher for $74.50 on
Amazon.com.  This is the cheapest price I've found so
far (If you find better, let me know), and I've been
told it's a good deal, since these go for about
$90-100.  The shipping for one would be $8 and the
shipping for two $14, so overall a price of
$81.50/$82.50 each.  For those who want to invest in
one or two of these, it'd save you a ton of time to do
a half dozen or dozen arrows all at once, versus one
at a time.  If anyone was interested, I could field a
larger order to reduce the shipping even further, and
bring them all to the class to distribute and collect
payment on.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000AVCRR/qid=1098736858/sr=1-15/ref=sr_1_15_sg/104-7418675-4097544?v=glance&s=sporting-goods&n=3375301

- Edonea MacKay

=====