[Ponte Alto] Please Use the Land Calculator

Kim Jordan kmjordan at starpower.net
Thu May 27 14:34:20 PDT 2004

Please visit the Barony Campers List page to see who has what
space.  You may be able to get in on already purchased land.
(Although we make no guarantees on the heritage of said land
being Scottish. ;)

http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/pennsic/campers.php

If you have made arrangements to share your land, please let
me know so I can update the used/available/covered land on the
campers list.  That way folks who still need to make
arrangements can have the latest information at hand.

Thanks,
Cassandra