[Ponte Alto] Garb Wars: The whole story

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Sat May 22 05:05:58 PDT 2004

In a message dated 5/21/2004 5:39:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
belfebe at yahoo.com writes:

> The winning team was Vinland Valkyries, consisting of Aelfwynn of Whitby
> (Team Captain), Allasan (our Baronial Artisan), Gwenhwyar Ywein, Elizabeth of

And I think all of us are either former or current Pontoons.  I believe that
the winning entry will be on display at Pennsic this year, but you would have
to ask Aelfwynn (because she wants to display it) and Gwenwhyar (becuase its
her outfit) that.

Ly Elizabeth of Hadley Hall
Inc Canton of Sudentor, Barony of Stierbach
Lozengy Or and Vert a Chief Sable