[Ponte Alto] IMPORTANT Pennsic Pre Registration

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Sat May 22 09:33:09 PDT 2004

Slowly slowly registrations are starting to arrive. We now have 14 camper registered with the Barony. However there have been many creative ways of telling me who is registering.

PLEASE, please please: For accuracy's sake and the Land Agents sanity, please use the form available on the Baronial homepage. It was designed to give me all the info I need and is in a format that I can easily transfer to a database.

Also, if you are staying in a hotel and assigning your land to the Barony you MUST also fill out this form. Enter your tent size as zero. Put staying in hotel in the comments box.

If you are having "issues" with submitting the form please contact the Webmistress. If you have questions about anything else concerning registration please contact me at: dwatsonirwinatcox.net

The registration form can be found at: http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/ Click on Pennsic on the sidebar.

YIS
Perronelle