[Ponte Alto] URGENT Pennsic Encampment News

Web Wench wombat at lazywench.com
Mon May 24 16:23:26 PDT 2004

 I find it difficult to believe that each and every camper registered with
Ponte Alto is over their allotment. Are you sure you are calculating land
area correctly?  250 square feet is enough to put up a 9x12 period tent with
a 3 foot rope allotment all around if you add in a small amount of 'rope
overlap'. Two people in a 16 x 16 fit within their allotted space with a 484
square foot footprint. A 9 x 12 popup tent only occupies 108 square feet.

What are you folks camping in? The entire Panther catalog?

Jaine