[Ponte Alto] Thread on who's fighting for Ponte Alto and how

Sarah Pearson spearson at aypf.org
Thu May 27 09:23:01 PDT 2004

Belphoeb & Marcellus,

I am part of Thomas of Calais' household, but I am also a Black Talon member
and will be camping with them. Pardon my boldness to suggest that the Barony
consider placing a bid on hiring BT as they are one of the best shield
wall/pole arm/archery units around. We've been hired in the past for the
mere cost of serving wenches and bardic entertainment for our fighter's
feast. Beer, rattan, and supplies/equipment are good payment too.

Black Talon credo: "We fight for the highest ideals, in only the noblest
causes...or whoever pays the highest. There are no better fighters in the
knowne world, and no faster resurrecting warriors than the Black Talon. From
every war from Pennsic to Estrella we will sacrifice our lives as many times
as it takes to win the day for our patron. Our entire legion will be at your
disposal. We will crush your enemies with willful abandon, heedless of the
shrieks of agony and their pitiful cries for mercy from the unrelenting
volley of blows to their pain wracked bodies."

For best results, do not approach the encampment (Old Tuchux Hill) wearing a
tin hat. Words from a charming lady (Belphoeb) go far. Leaders are Madra and
Keegan. http://www.blacktalon.org/blktaln.htm But seriously, they're a fun
group.

Isabella (a.k.a. Cat among BT brethren)