[Ponte Alto] Sapphire Joust

Jeff Williams geoffreyapclywd at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 08:28:25 PDT 2004

Greetings Fellow Pontoons

We have 23 people registered to camp with the Barony.  Unfortunately I do not know what land has been allocated for us.  I am assuming that it will be like last year where we were camped in a row of parking spaces.  If its the same as last year  we will save the corner closest to the list fields for our Baron and Baroness.  And then fill in from there.  We have approximately 10 tents to place in our space.

Also remember that there is only one water source at this site.  Bottled water is advisable.

Geoffrey Ap Clywd
Rapier Marshal
Barony of Ponte Alto
Scholar