[Ponte Alto] Multiple Activities

Dani O'Dunn moriatara at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 17:22:45 PST 2004

Well, that is a rather large list.  May I offer a word of advice about
brewing?  BE CAREFUL and get some one who knows what they are doing to help
you.  Their are some inherent dangers in brewing one being that you can kill
your self.  Sorry that I can't be more helpful, (bloody US drinking laws)
but there are some local places that do let you brew under a master brewer.
If nothing else get a book!
Dani