[Ponte Alto] survey of the month

Barbara barb at ravenstreet.org
Wed Mar 24 12:10:08 PST 2004

I know.you're still reading through that long letter I just sent.
Eventually you'll get to the end and read that I want to do a survey each
month.  I don't know why.just for entertainment and maybe stir thoughts and
memories.

Anyway, here's this month's survey.  Results will be in the April Il Tempo.

Send responses (privately) by Sunday evening March 28, in 200 words or less
to barb at ravenstreet.org   Your response will be taken as permission to
publish your words. Please include your SCA name (with any titles).
Here's the topic:

What was your first SCA event?  What is the best and worst thing about it
that you remember?

Thanks,

Mistress Anne