[Ponte Alto] Other fabric related info (was: Source for linen for fighters)

ArtsofPalm at aol.com ArtsofPalm at aol.com
Sat Jun 5 08:41:38 PDT 2004

I'm actually planning to do a "dye day" with Kiana and Katalina in July.  I
use Procion dyes and have a good selection of dyes available, as well as soda
ash, chemical water, etc.  If anyone is interested in doing any dyeing, is
interested in joining us on 'dye day', or is planning to order from Dharma, please
contact me.

I also have a number of books on dying, shibori and other 'resist' patterning
techniques.

YIS,
Irene
703 922-2937

In a message dated 6/4/2004 12:38:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,