[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Fighting Tabords....

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 06:58:32 PDT 2004

To All Ponte Alto Fighters, Fencers, Seige People, Archers, Etc.

If you are planning to fight with Ponte Alto this year, and do not currently have a fighting tabords or fencing capes please e-mail me privately at mariathersepontoon at yahoo.com with your name and size/measurements.  We are making tabords this weekend and I need a count of how many people we need to outfit.  Please e-mail ASAP.

Thank you.

Yours in service,

Lady Maria-Therese de Normande
Deputy Northern Regional Warlord