[Ponte Alto] Stolen Property Alert

Ii Saburou logan at ModZer0.gi.alaska.edu
Tue Jun 29 07:51:23 PDT 2004

I'm forwarding this on so people can keep their eyes and ears out.  I
realize it was up in Vermont, but we are all familiar with how stuff
travels these days.  I'd second Despina's comment on not beginning a
thread about how horrible and evil such people are, but rather just make
sure that people are on the lookout.