[Ponte Alto] Sunday Bardic

Ii Saburou logan at ModZer0.gi.alaska.edu
Sat Jun 26 18:55:22 PDT 2004

Although I plan to start the bardic tonight at 7pm (and I apologize for
conflicting with the Ponte Alto Business Meeting: people can still come
over after the meeting... I don't know how long it will be, but if you
want to come over before 10pm, that's fine!).  I will actually be home
from at least 4pm if anyone wants to come over.

We will have a memorial page to send up to Anne, if anyone wants to sign
it--you can come over and sign it at any time during the day, even if you
can't stay for the bardic.

-Ii