[Ponte Alto] King's Assessment of His Armies / July 9th-11th / 2004 Barony of Black Diamond

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Thu Jun 24 10:03:29 PDT 2004

Greetings from Sir Thomas of Calais your Baronial War Lord;
    I hope to see many of you at Assessments on July 9th  -11th in the Barony
of Black Diamond  ( _King's Assessment of  His Armies_
(http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/0407/assessment.htm)   ) Please join their Excellencies Baron
Marcellus  who will be commanding the baronial siege army at Assessment as our
lovely Baroness Belphoebe will be running the rapier tournament at  Assessments.
Enclosed is a missive from Atlantia's Kingdom  Warlord-Count Valharic Aurelius
as we make preparations for this upcoming  Pennsic War.
In service
Sir Thomas of Calais

Greetings unto the fighters of the Kingdom of  Atlantia and those who support
them from Count Valharic  Aurelius.

Their Gracious Majesties, in Their wisdom, have bestowed upon  me the honor
of being the new Kingdom Warlord of Atlantia. It is with great  pride and
reverence that I assume this role and begin my call to muster the  troops of
Atlantia for Pennsic War.

Brother soldiers, as our cousins  of the East prepare for the impending
conflict, they are bolstered by the  knowledge that the Atlantian forces will
be at their side in the thick of  battle. Never has an army struck more fear
in the hearts of men nor taken up  arms to defend a more worthy ally.

Let we, the soldierly of Atlantia,  gather to hone our fighting skills at
Assessment July 10th in the Barony of  Black Diamond, as we prepare to crush
the forces of The Midrealm like a  hammer from the gods.

Warriors, hear my call to battle. Strengthen your  martial skills, join your
brethren on the field of combat and raise your  swords in support of our King
as we unleash the fury of the Atlantian  army.

Count Valharic Aurelius, Warlord  Atlantia