[Ponte Alto] Baroness' Report on Highland River Melees

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 13 09:34:50 PDT 2004

Greetings to the list!

Well, yesterday we attended Highland River Melees in the neighboring Barony of Highland Foorde and it was a lot of fun.  Best of all, three Pontoons were recognized as follows: Delphina the Mad and Geoffrey ap Clwyd obtained their Awards of Arms and therefore they are  now Lady Delphina the Mad and Lord Geoffrey ap Clwyd.  Also, Seamus, who is one of our most enthusiastic newcomers and who just recently authorized, won the fencing tournament as the most outstanding fencer.

Vivats for these three gentles!  They make this barony proud!

Yours in Service

Belphoebe

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace: http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org