[Ponte Alto] 12th Night Prize

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 08:48:36 PDT 2004

Greetings to the list,

This is a note to let all artisans know that I will be sponsoring a prize at 12th Night, under the Tempore Atlantia.

This prize will be "All Things Middle Eastern."  It can be anything: garb, accessory, embroidery, music, toy, C&I, etc.  As long as it is Middle Eastern centered and properly documented, it will qualify.

Prize will be a $25.00 gift certificate to either Poison Pen Press or Amazon.com.

Hope this gives artisans enough time to prepare.

Yours in Service,

Baronne Belphoebe de Givet
PS.  Feel free to cross post this message to other lists.

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace: http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org