[Ponte Alto] RE: [storvik] From the Autocrat of Storvik Novice Tourney

Christy Dollymore karmakris at speakeasy.net
Tue Jul 20 05:26:38 PDT 2004

OMG  I should be flogged.  I forgot to mention that an act of true heroism
occurred at the Cavalry site.  Sir Vlad FIXED the broken horse trailer/truck
which allowed the Calvary team  to drive themselves home!  His uncommon
valor freed ME up from trying to find a ride home ( to fair South Carolina )
for 2 humans and atleast 2 horses.  Thanks also to all who tried to help me
arrange rides home for the horses an humans.  To Sir Vlad and his rescue
team, VIVAT! VIVAT! VIVAT!

Humbly,
Elizabeth Harlyn, Autocrat, Storvik Novice Tourney