[Ponte Alto] It's Official - Kingdom Guard Duty

Robert Capozello afpopa at cox.net
Wed Jul 14 05:53:49 PDT 2004

Greetings All.

It is official.  We will be sharing guard duty with the Barony of
Tir-Y-Don on Thursday evening.  We will be providing guard duty from 8PM
to 10PM.  This should eliminate any conflict with Knowne World Choir.
:-)  What I am envisioning is four 30 minute shifts, two people per
shift.  That will mean 8 volunteers total.  If more people volunteer, we
will adjust accordingly.  If you wish to volunteer, please contact me
privately and I will put together a schedule.  Thank you everyone for
your patience in this.

YiS,

-- Marcellus