[Ponte Alto] Heraldry, when you can't draw

corun at medievalist.org corun at medievalist.org
Wed Jan 28 12:52:59 PST 2004

Jesse wrote:

>So I can't draw, but I would like to design a specific
>heraldic emblem.  What can I do?

I have been drawing heraldry on the computer with CorelDraw for several
years and have amassed quite a collection of charges and blazons. I also
have purchased a huge collection of heraldic clipart that I can use too.
Let me know if I can be of assistance. You can see some of my work on the
Ponte Alto Roll of Arms pages http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/arms.htm.
The arms of the Barony on the first page were done by me and many of the
arms displayed on the following pages are my work. Probably 60 percent.
Look at my arms, Corun MacAnndra, and notice the common shield shape among
all the others to better tell my work.

Corun