[Ponte Alto] First Scriptorium of the New Year!

Clare Cronin Starfox5 at email.msn.com
Fri Jan 2 15:04:57 PST 2004

Come on by, Peronelle!

I'm at 3304 Willow Crescent Dr. in Apt. 34. Not sure where you're coming from, but best way is to take I-66 (either way) to Exit for Rte. 123 SOUTH (towards Fairfax). IMMEDIATELY get into Left lane. At first light, turn LEFT, and IMMEDIATELY turn LEFT again (so that Best Western is on your right). Go all the way to the end of the road. Turn RIGHT at the stop sign. Go straight ahead (watch out for speed bumps). The road will fork at a dumpster. Turn RIGHT (over another speedbump). Find a parking space. There is a chain across the sidewalk blocking off a fire lane. Walk up the sidewalk, 3304 should be the first building on the LEFT. #34 is at the top of the stairs on the right; there is a gold-painted grapevine wreath on the door (I don't think it's getting taken down yet).

Do call if you need better directions! 703-383-0426. We start around 7 ish and go 'til 9 ish. Not set in stone or anything...

Clare/Renata