[Ponte Alto] First Scriptorium of the New Year!

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Thu Jan 1 07:59:13 PST 2004

Happy New Year Renata!

I would like to attend scriptorium this coming Thurs. I don't think I will need table space. I need help in writing the text for the scroll I'm doing. I do need directions and your phone #. You can call me at seven zero three - four five five - zero two nine eight  or just reply to this email.

YIS
Perronelle la peintre
Debbie Irwin