[Ponte Alto] Heraldry, when you can't draw

corun at medievalist.org corun at medievalist.org
Fri Jan 30 05:02:20 PST 2004

Actually all this talk of drawing arms and the Ponte Alto Roll of Arms
pages brings to mind that this Roll is incomplete. I know we've got a lot
more people out there in the Barony. So if you have your arms in JPEG or
GIF format you should probably send them to our web Minister, Lady
Courtney. I'm sure she'd like something else to do besides feed the baby,
play with the baby, change the baby, play with the baby, feed the baby, put
the baby down for a nap, play with the baby, etc. Poor woman must be bored
out of her mind. ;)

Anyway, as I duck out of range of Courtney's missile weapons, I would offer
to those of you who don't have your arms drawn up but who want them
displayed on the web pages, please let me know and I'd be glad help you out
with that.

Corun