[Ponte Alto] Heraldry, when you can't draw

corun at medievalist.org corun at medievalist.org
Thu Jan 29 07:55:17 PST 2004

Hi Giuliana,

Thanks for the links. I like the new arms much better (though I'm still
fond of the fish <G>). I like the achievement too. Very nice. CorelDraw has
some nice mantels.

I've done a complete achievement for my arms on my web page too. You can
see that here; http://medievalist.org/sca/sca.html

Thanks again. Ciao, Bella.

Corun