[Ponte Alto] Successful Return of Dance Practice

Erika Park jedierika at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 10:50:52 PST 2004

I'd like to thank everyone who stayed for dancing last night.  Next month's practice will be even better since I should have some new music by then.  I'd like to invite everyone to come to February's practice on the 26th at 7:30pm at Shrevewood Elementary.  I'm also planning to pester people who I've seen dancing at events to come as well.  Remember, no dance experience is necessary and dancing in the SCA is fun and easy!

Allasan

P.S.  Lucia, can we try to get some newcomers to attend?

Robert Capozello <afpopa at cox.net> wrote:
Greetings all!

I would like to give a big thank you to our new dance mistress, Lady
Allasan. She did a wonderful job leading the newly revived Ponte Alto
Dance Practice. A total of eight gentles attended, and we covered some
of the more popular and basic dances, including the Maltese Brawl, Black
Nag, and Jenny Plucked Pears. All in all, a great first practice.
Please come out and join us next month - the more the merrier!

YiS,

-- Marcellus