[Ponte Alto] Successful Return of Dance Practice

Robert Capozello afpopa at cox.net
Fri Jan 23 09:54:08 PST 2004

Greetings all!

I would like to give a big thank you to our new dance mistress, Lady
Allasan.  She did a wonderful job leading the newly revived Ponte Alto
Dance Practice.  A total of eight gentles attended, and we covered some
of the more popular and basic dances, including the Maltese Brawl, Black
Nag, and Jenny Plucked Pears.  All in all, a great first practice.
Please come out and join us next month - the more the merrier!

YiS,

-- Marcellus