[Ponte Alto] Wool question

Heather Muller aztecdagger at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 04:30:06 PST 2004

As well as with Contance, I got one sheeps wool, but, alas it wasn't black.  McDonald of McDonald, sheeps name, came in a big box, layered in plastic.  I love my McDonald.  I got him at a good price, but he wasn't roved, that is ok, I am using him as he is.  He is an Icelandic sheep and I am using him raw, with all that nice lanolin in.  I got him, or his wool for quite a good price, and he smelled good and he still smells good.  Oh dear, I have been talking about wool like I love it.  Oh well.  If you go to Maryland Sheep Festival go for price.  If it is too much don't get it.
Heather of LochRaven

Connie Hambrock <hambrock at erols.com> wrote:
Hi Interested wool gatherers,
The bag of wool I bought last year at the farm was about the size of a
plastic grocery bag when filled and tied up. Constance