[Ponte Alto] Wool question

Susan Lee msalanea at cox.net
Mon Feb 23 18:17:27 PST 2004

To Bianca and the fiber types out there,
Here's the details on Springwater. I haven't been there in ages myself, but
you should find wool suitable for felting there.

Springwater Fiber Workshop
820 N. Fairfax St.
Alexandria, VA
+1 (703) 549 3634
Weaving, knitting, dyeing, spinning.
Tues-Sat 10:00-5:00, Thur 10:00-8:00, Sun 1:00-5:00

Allasondrea