[Ponte Alto] Re: Wool question

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 09:18:38 PST 2004

Try Springwater in Alexandria. I purchased roving there four or five years
ago, and they had a selection of both natural colors and more adventurous
selections.

Briana Maclukas

Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:38:18 -0500
From: "Nicole Spaun" <icychaos at msn.com>
Subject: [Ponte Alto] Wool question

Greetings,
I was wondering if anyone knows of any stores in the local area that sell
wool roving?  Clean, carded, wool ready to felt.  I know numerous online
places, but sometimes you just want to feel it first before ending up with
the wrong supplies.  Anywhere between Fairfax Co, DC, and Stafford is good.
Adv<Thank you>ance,
-Bianca