[Ponte Alto] Wool question

Heather Muller aztecdagger at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 12:15:40 PST 2004

Spring Water Fiber Workshop  they sell roved wool and other woolly products, they also sell, silk, I think now, soybean fiber.  They have a corner of wool and stuff that can be added to wool and dyes, and spindles, and combs and cards.  They are in Old Town Alexandria.  I believe that they are open from 9-4, but I can be wrong.
The people there will be happy to help in anyway.
Heather

Nicole Spaun <icychaos at msn.com> wrote:
Greetings,
I was wondering if anyone knows of any stores in the local area that sell
wool roving? Clean, carded, wool ready to felt. I know numerous online
places, but sometimes you just want to feel it first before ending up with
the wrong supplies. Anywhere between Fairfax Co, DC, and Stafford is good.
Advance,
-Bianca