[Ponte Alto] Site Committee

egeorges egeorges at cox.net
Mon Feb 23 08:48:07 PST 2004

Greetings Pontoons!

With our new Baron and Baroness safely Invested, I think we are finally
ready to focus on the work of the Site Committee.  As we've discussed at the
Baronial Business Meeting, it's probably a good idea to establish a resource
for autocrats of available sites that may be used for events, and to do some
more research to explore the availability and costs of sites here in our
Baronial lands.  My hope is that we will come up with a notebook or database
resource that autocrats here in Ponte Alto can use to find suitable sites
for events quickly.  I also hope we can expand our repertoire of sites, so
that we have more options and opportunities for events.

THere is no requirement for membership on the Committee save a willingness
to attend meetings and do some research from home on potential sites.  I am
hoping to have monthly meetings between now and the end of July to
brainstorm and discuss how things are going.  I expect that these meetings
will not take more than 30-60 minutes each.  Between meetings, my hope is
that committee members will share the load of contacting potential sites and
assessing their suitability for event use.  Since we are spreading this
effort over 5 months, my expectation is that there shouldn't be too much for
each person to do in any given month.

Anyone who is interested in the Site Committee should attend our first
meeting, which will be held Tuesday, March 9th, at my home at Falls Church,
at 7 p.m.  You can email me or call me (703-534-6075) for directions.
Thanks in advance.

In Service,
Luce Antony Venus