[Ponte Alto] Your embroidery for the cloaks

Kerri Martinsen kerrimart at cablespeed.com
Tue Dec 28 18:41:58 PST 2004

Hello Marsaili!

I was wondering how you were coming on the embroidery for the cloaks?  I
know you just moved, but I¹m getting down to the wire on them.  I still need
2 ³right² sets of leaves to finish the King¹s cloak and whatever roundels
you are working on (I know you have the Ponte Alto ones..)

Just let me know.  If it is more convient, you can get them to Belphoebe ­
she is helping to sew the roundels down.  I¹ll be picking stuff up from her
early next week.

Thanks!

Vitha