[Ponte Alto] OT -- Free to good home. Boxes!

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 17:21:16 PST 2004

I've just moved and have lots of boxes. If anyone would like them, please let me know and I'll be happy to give them to you.  They're mostly the standard file storage size boxes with lids.  Very convenient -- you can't really overpack to make them too heavy to pick up!  Well, maybe if you loaded them with bricks....

Marsaili

Lady Marsaili Johnston
Chatelaine
Barony of Ponte Alto
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!