[Ponte Alto] FW: More thanks

Sarah Pearson spearson at aypf.org
Mon Dec 20 06:29:48 PST 2004

Attached is a photo of my brother. That's a big smile for him. Thanks again
for all who have sent things to his unit for the holidays. It is greatly
appreciated.

Dave signed up to be a soldier when he was very young, about 19 years old.
Mom freaked out and pulled strings to get him out of the full-time military
and into the National Guard. He's a veteran of the Gulf War and is hoping
now to get home from this war. It's hard to tell he's 34.

  _____