[Ponte Alto] Winter Party a success....

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 06:42:07 PST 2004

Greetings All,

My Winter Party was a success. I want to thank everyone who stopped by and appoligise to everyone who wanted to but who 's e-mail I couldn't respond to, because my e-mail was set up incorrectly by me.

I served Cola's, chips, shishkabobs, chocolate cake, and other wonderful goodies. To those who attended and were subjected to the Adam Sandler, Eight Crazy Nights DVD fest. I am so SORRRY. It's just pixels. Keep telling yourself that. It's just pixels.

Well that's about it. Snow came after everyone left and now on this wonderful Monday morning I feel as I'd hoped we'd all feel yesterday, like I should have stayed home with my friends drinking coco by the fire.

Happy After Snow Party.

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand