[Ponte Alto] An important letter

Craig Allen corun at medievalist.org
Thu Dec 16 11:00:40 PST 2004

Greetings to the Good Folk of Ponte Alto,

I believe recently some of you were involved in sending packages over to service men and women in Iraq via a member of teh Barony. Some of you may have also sent gifts over through various other means. Here's a story that touched my heart and I think it will touch yours as well. You are all a good and gentle people.

http://www.blackfive.net/main/2004/12/love_is_stronge.html

Happy Holidays to you all, regardless of which one you celebrate.

In service,
Corun

Signup at www.doteasy.com