[Ponte Alto] music on Monday!

Barb barb at ravenstreet.org
Thu Dec 16 08:38:29 PST 2004

Good morning!
Next Monday, 12/20, is the last "Alle Psallite" (our vocal group) practice
for the year.  It's also the last practice before Christmas.  And, in
keeping with a tradition we have (ok, we've done this once or twice) this is
the one practice where I don't get real snotty about singing non-period
music.

We turn the practice into a little party.  All are welcome.  Bring a few
cookies (or equivalent) to share.  Bring copies of your favorite Christmas
music, and we'll try to sing it.  If anyone plays piano better than me
(which is usually anyone who has had one or two piano lessons) and is
willing to help lead us, you would be REALLY welcome!!!

"Practice" is 7:30 - 9 at my home, 13456 Cobra Ct in Oak Hill ("south
herndon').  Let me know privately if you need directions.

Anne of Carthew