[Ponte Alto] Fighter Breakfast...

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 08:19:39 PDT 2004

Hi Irene,

Monday of War Week, is the set day for this unless anyone has a better idea.  This gets all the fighters in one place at one time for a War briefing.

Thanks for the help.  No coffee nessessary.  Maybe a wake up scream or two since I won't have my puppy-wuppy to wake me up.

Your help and donations are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Lady Maria-Therese de Normand

ArtsofPalm at aol.com wrote:
I will be happy to lend you the services of my kitchen and stove (that is, I presume we are talking about doing this in the Barony encampment).  If you need a 'Perronelle' coffe bag, I can sew one up for the occasion, as well.   I do not, unfortunately, own a thermos, however.

I don't remember which day we have done this in the past, nor do I remember the time, so just let me know when you have a better idea.

YIS,
Irene Madhaidin