[Ponte Alto] Fighter breakfast...and thanks to everyone who helped me out at Pennsic

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 08:14:39 PDT 2004

Greetings Everyone,

As you may have noticed I've been a little e-mail crazy today. But, whew its almost over.  I wanted to thank everyone who helped me out at Pennsic.  Most especially those people who helped me put the fighter breakfast together, at a time when I was one of the walking wounded- Agnes, Irene, Nancy, Nick, Marlin, Kate and many others pitched in to help me feed the fighters before they went to war. To all those people that helped curcumvent minor disasters that I didn't foresee.

Vivat.

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
the walking wounded Seneschal/Fighter Chic

http://mail.yahoo.com