[Ponte Alto] Saturdays Provenchial Meal

Nicholas Wizorek nicholaswiz at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 28 12:41:04 PDT 2004

I am stillProvincialward for Saturdays country feast at my place.   We will
be having herb chicken, rosemary and garlic pork loin, various dips and
sauces, and some sort of vegetables dish.  So if you are planning to come by
and enjoy some excellent food send me a note or call me at 707-208-0569.  I
want to be sure that I get enough food for every one. The best way to get to
my house is for me to give you my address and let you look it up on map
quest because I am still learning the area.
3000 Rosemoor lane, Fairfax, 22031
I am planning on starting grilling around 4 so there will be lots of stuff
to taste and enjoy a hopefully nice afternoon ( and if it is grey and rainy
we could just go inside and enjoy the meal by one of the two fireplaces).
All you need to bring is a loaf of bread and some wine if you would like.  I
will have soft drinks and other beverages here as well.  See you saturday,
Nick