[Ponte Alto] Archery Practice this Wednesday (rain date)

nlcovington at mindspring.com nlcovington at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 27 10:04:40 PDT 2004

Since we were rained out Monday, Ponte Alto archery practice this week will be Wednesday from 4:30 pm
in Oakton, VA.

Stierbach archers are welcome at all our practices--as we are welcome at theirs : )
And Pontoons, Stierbach's rain date is always Thursday in Purcellville, VA; consult their archery web site for information:

<http://mysite.verizon.net/vze4ks38/archery/practice_summer.html>

Directions to 3129 Hunt Rd. in Oakton:

>From I-66, East on Rt 50 (exit 59A, toward Fairfax and NRA/Firearms Museum)
LEFT onto Waples Mill Rd (1st traffic light)
LEFT to stay on Waples Mill Rd (2nd traffic light)
RIGHT onto Fox Mill Rd (1st traffic light)
RIGHT onto Hunt Rd (1st road you can take to the right)
RIGHT into second driveway on Hunt Rd; (mailbox with number 3129 is opposite driveway)

Arnfriðr