[Ponte Alto] Mail-Order Source for Leather

Steve Sheets magesteve at mac.com
Wed Apr 21 21:01:53 PDT 2004

Greetings...

A friend of mine out in California is looking for some leather. She is
in charge of a Summer Camp program for inner-city kids. She needs to
make bracelet straps, 5" long or so, for the kids to tool and take
home. She need enough leather for about 250 of them. She knows how to
use strap cutter, just needs a source of inexpensive leather. I buy all
my leather up at Pennsic, so never order it mail-order. Does anyone
have someone they can recommend or suggest?

Thanks,

Kenwrec FitzRaymund