[Ponte Alto] Afternoon delight

Nicholas Wizorek nicholaswiz at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 21:49:35 PDT 2004

	I was wondering how many people would like to get together at my place next
Saturday ( May 1st) and have a nice pick nick with a rural French
Presentational theme and enjoy the nice (surfer) weather we have been
getting.  Nothing fancies just something for us to get together and relax on
the weekend.  My plan was to get together around 4 and throw some stuff on
the grill.  I will provide most of the food (and cook all of it, lucky for
you) and enjoy the lovely (if not balmy) days we have been having.  The only
thing that I would like people to bring is something to eat off of and a
lofe of bread and wine (or bears what ever you’re fancy).  I will provide
the wrest.  If you have special foods that you would like to cook that would
be fine with me.  The other announcement that I would like to tell you about
is a music group called Tempus that is going to be playing at the Jammin
Java coffee house next Wednesday (http://www.jamminjava.com/).  They are a
really cool Celtic rock band and if anyone is interested I have included the
web page.  Catch you on the flip side,
Nick