[Ponte Alto] Re: [storvik] FW: April war practice

AbelofRegnesfolc at aol.com AbelofRegnesfolc at aol.com
Tue Apr 13 15:07:18 PDT 2004

As part of the April War practice I will host a Melee Strategy session at my
house on Friday Night 4/23. There I will disucss tatics learned from John the
Pell and others with whom I have studied. We will go over unit formation,
basic field commands, and directional movement.

Since its night most of the activities will be indoors with some ordered
Pizza. So come over and talk strategy starting at 7:00pm

Abel's
2815 Middleboro Dr
Falls Church, VA 22042