[Ponte Alto] RE: Ponte-Alto Digest, Vol 12, Issue 8

Sarah Pearson spearson at aypf.org
Mon Apr 12 06:15:26 PDT 2004

Ii,

I am so sorry to miss what sounds to be an extraordinary event. The
timing will not work for me, but I'm sure you will all have a wonderful
time. Sometimes smaller groups are more fun.

Please consider scheduling something like this again in the future.

BTW--I have your katana. Steve delivered it to me and I used it this
past Saturday in the Japanese gardens at the National Arboretum. Thank
you so much. When the photos are in, I will share a few. I'll bring the
sword with me to Thursday night's practice and hand it back to Steven.
Thanks again.
And, darn, I wish I could attend your special event on April 17.

Isabella

Hmmmm, forgive me if I scheduled this at a bad time.  So far I have had
only a few people have responded, and I am considering cancelling the
majority of it to only have an open house around 5pm to invite people
over
to help celebrate spring with flowers and games.  I apologize to those
who
have already responded, and you are more than welcome to come, still,
but
we will not be starting as early unless I get an overwhelming response.

So, starting at 5pm at our house is the current plan.

Please let me know if you can come!  If it is only 5 of us, so be it!

-Ii

End of Ponte-Alto Digest, Vol 12, Issue 8