[Ponte Alto] Site Committee Meeting tonight

egeorges egeorges at cox.net
Tue Apr 6 07:45:34 PDT 2004

Greetings Noble Pontoons!

We are having a site committee meeting tonight at 7 p.m at Locwode Hall
(6406 Seven Oaks Court, Falls Church).  Any of you who are interested in
participating, please don't hesitate to let me know, or even just show up.

For those of you who don't know, the Site Committee is taking on the project
of doing a thorough survey of Ponte Alto and her environs to find sites that
are suitable for hosting events.  This survey will eventually become a
database for the Barony's use.  It is hoped that by this effort we can make
it easier for our autocrats, and that we might even develop some new and
creative event ideas.  The committee meets once a month, and it is expected
that participants on the committee will devote some time outside of meetings
to contact sites and gather information as part of the survey.  We hope to
complete our work by August/September.  Any Pontoon is welcome to
participate.  Many hands make light work.

Thanks again to those who have already agreed to help.  I look forward to
seeing you this evening.

In Service,
Luce Antony Venus
Chair, Site Committee