[Ponte Alto] Ride For Life

Web Wench wombat at lazywench.com
Mon Apr 5 17:36:05 PDT 2004

Good Gentles of Stierbach and Ponte Alto,

This year, instead of attending Sapphire Joust, I'm doing the Muscular
Dystrophy Ride For Life. It is a low overhead, tax deductible organization
that the Harley-Davidson Owners Group (HOG) raises money for. The money goes
towards two things. Our HOG chapter raises enough money to support 50% of
the MDA summer camp for the area and HOG in general supports research being
done in neuromuscular diseases that will help adults as well as kids. It's
some of the top research in the country.

Anyway, if you wanted to send money, I'd be grateful. I'm begging, so I
can't be choosing. Any amount is fine. One minute of research is $62.00. If
you support one second of research, it might be the second they cry,
'Eureka!'  My deadline to turn in funds is April 24th. If you choose not to
send a check, send good thoughts, I'll take those, too! This is not a pledge
event, with me riding miles for dollars, it's plain donations. I've already
met the minimum for attendance.

Not being one to post my home address, just drop me an e-mail so you can
mail things to me.

Thank you,
Jaine
Per chevron argent and azure, two Moor's cubit arms in chevron issuant from
the flanks proper and a phoenix argent and on a chief azure three annulets
argent.